a Tip for you who become bullying victim

Assalamua’alaikum… Waddup Everyone, you see my post again. Okay for this time, I want to tell you one story, this is my experience, I hope you can take a lesson from this story. This experience happened when I was junior high school in second grade. I had 2 male friends who always mocked me. They always call me “Pig” because I have big nostrils. They even called me “Virus”, they also wrote a negative word on my table. They got angry with me because I was an active student. They always intimidated in whole day. We can call it like “Bullying” now.

Do you know how was my reaction? I just quite, I never gave them feedback to revenge as well as they did to me, because I have truth, only Allah can judge someone and only Allah the best court, so let Allah revenge them on His way. I do not want to make a mess with people by revenging them back.

In short, finally they never mock me anymore, how come?
We had Biology midterm at that time, the questions were quite difficult to answer. Many of my friends got lower score, including that two male friends. And you know what! I was the highest one at that time, I got 100, perfect score. Then the two male friends so shocked, they realized, I think they gave up then they start stopping mocking me.


So guys, I have a tip, if someone mock you down, all you have to is just calm down, because there is Allah beside you and He will revenge them with His way. So, Talk Less Do More is the best reaction ever. Cheer Up!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

JAMILIA LYISCOTT – 3 WAYS TO SPEAK ENGLISH

Observing My Friend (Presentation Aspect)

Observing My Friend ( Teacher/Student Interaction & Personal Characteristic